im goin to bed early bc i havent got much sleep lately. sleepy shark snuggles and alliteration for everyone. gnight peeps
Magic users having tattoos that amplify their magic
the ‘main five’ on the wanted list plus the magic po po having at least one full tattoo sleeve
tattoo sleeves help with casting bc they cast from their hands generally.
Common affinities: Earth, Clay, Water, Air and Cloud elements
Notes: The majority of known Satyrs possess these elements as affinities.
Uncommon affinities: Fire and Fire subtypes
Notes: Satyrs with non-Earth affinities do exist, but are considered unusual. Fire and Fire subtype affinities are almost never seen in Satyrs. It is unknown if this is from biological or personality conditions.
Hereditary influence: Earth elements are easily passed down from parent to offspring as affinities. If a satyr is born from two non-Earth affinity parents, it will inherit at random one to two parental affinities. If only one parent has an Earth-element affinity, the offspring will usually always inherit it.
Environmental influence: Satyrs readily change affinities to match their environment, provided the environment is rich in an Earth element. If not, Satyrs tend to remain unchanged.
Elemental weaknesses, common: Fire, Ice, Acid
Notes: Satyrs dislike elements normally seen as destructive to wildlife, and more often than not are themselves susceptible to the harmful effects of these elements.
Elemental resistances, common: Clay, Earth, Water
Notes: These elements are favored among Satyrs for their ready ability to nurture plants and animals. Satyrs are familiar
with these elements even if not possessing an affinity for them.
Locations, common: Gnawth, Mica, Croon Fens
Habitation preference: Satyrs are a highly empathetic, social species. It is almost unheard of to find a Satyr living in isolation. They get along with all other major species on Owel, and readily integrate themselves into non-Satyr communities.
Climate preference: Satyrs enjoy temperate environments with moderate to frequent rainfall, with Gnawth being the best example of a climate they prefer. They dislike harsh environments. A general rule of thumb to go by is: if you can’t grow a forest there, Satyrs won’t want to live there.
- All Satyrs are born ambidextrous and remain so for the rest of their lives.
- Satyrs convert all ingested poisons, regardless of potency, into alcohol. The workings of this process are currently a mystery.
- Satyrs are highly compatible with other species regarding producing offspring, second only to Flowercats. Satyr hybrids are one of the most common hybrid types on Owel.
- Satyrs are mainly female, with an average of one in eight being male.
- Satyr-imps are a common sight in Hellside. Why is unknown.
- Satyrbuns have a tendency to have a snobbish attitude toward music or singing that lacks magic.
- Satyrbuns often feel that since their singing is innately magical, it is “better” than any other kind of singing. Since Satyrbuns are not necessarily skilled at singing itself, this can lead to arguments between an unskilled Satyrbun singer and a skilled non-Satyrbun singer.
- Flower Candies do have flowers and plants often growing from them, just like Satyrs, but usually in mineral form.
- It is very common to find Flower Candies that glow in the dark, or that have some sort of natural bioluminescence.
- Satyrqorns are only begrudgingly put up with in many communities, as their eccentric attitudes test the patience of everyone they meet.
- Satyrqorns almost always have extremely long, arbitrarily complex names, and will insist you call them by their full name whenever you address them.
- Satyrfoxes dislike being confused for pure Satyrs or for any other pure fox race.
- Satyrfoxes are commonly looked down upon by pure fox communities.
if no one has made this joke yet i’m going to be very disappointed in you all.
Nicki Minaj at Elton John aids foundation
somebody give me like £6 for a superman hoodie
IT’S GOING TO BE A REAL THING DUE. I’M GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. SOMEHOW. THERE WILL BE SELFIES. THERE WILL PROBABLY ALSO BE SELFIES W MY FRIEND FROM COLLEGE WHO IS GETTING A MAROON STAR TREK UNIFORM HOODIE. I AM MAKING THIS FUCKING HAPPEN
entings said: why does the symbol for pounds look like an L
idk??? it also slightly looks like an E
The Moon Is The Only Thing We See - A mix for the Southern Witch who walks among devils
Ai Vist Lo Lop - Perkelt | In Our Talons - Bowerbirds | Angel of Small Death & The Codeine - Hozier | Woods Part of When - Noe Venable | Bottom of the River - Delta Rae | Lose Your Soul - Dead Man’s Bones | Promises of No Man’s Land - Blaudzun | Raise Hell - Brandi Calile | Dull Life - Yeah Yeah Yeahs | Stand By Me - Mona | Far From Any Road - The Handsome Family | Black - Kari Kimmel | Blackbird Song - Lee DeWyze
we’re the endpoint of the oregon trail…although i guess you can be forgiven for not knowing that, i expect you learned something completely different every year for history in grade school
honestly the only thing i learned about america in school was that you can use buffalo brains to tan leather. or something
Honeydew: are you two together?
Nano: yeah, spiritually, emotionally, physically
GOD NOT YOU TOO even people in california think it’s witch one. it’s not the witch one i live on the west coast ;;___;;
she’s a Literal Witch so that’s the only one she cares about
MEANWHILE I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW THERE WERE TWO